Monday, October 6, 2008
Welcome
Hey P90Xers! I will be sending you all an email with all the information you need for the program within the next couple of days. Email me if you have any questions: koborn@ksl.com before then. I have also added each of you as an author to this blog... so don't hesitate to comment, post, add pictures, whatever... this is our blog to motivate each other and get us through the next 90 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited! Thanks, Katie!
Yay, I'm excited!! Have you already bought the program? I still need to buy the dvds. If you've already bought it, where is the best place to purchase it?
No need to buy the program... I am burning the DVD's for everyone (unless you want to spend the money and purchase it on your own). Look for an email I'll be sending out in the next couple days.
Oh yay, that's awesome! I'll give you some money too, cuz I know those things are expensive:D
Post a Comment