Alright everyone, the DVD's will be finished today, so you should have them in-hand within the next couple of days. With that said, we will kick-off this 90-day adventure on MONDAY. Make sure to get your dumbbells and resistant band before Monday. Also, if you haven't sent me your money, stick it in the mail ASAP. Thanks everyone!
I have also had a few people ask me about the nutrition plan that the program includes. Madison Sargent has done the program before, and actually bought the program, so she is getting the book to me. Depending on how in-depth it is, I will type-up a one-sheet with guidelines and tips for good eating and nutrition during these 90 days. I'll keep you posted...
-Katie
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey There.... I totally want in!!! I am a good friend of Sara's and she told me about all this.... It is probably too late to get copies and start with you guys but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get copies!
By the way, I'm Kristin Bell...Sara and Coday know how to get a hold of me.
Email me your address and information. I also need you to send me $20 (or you can give it to Sara). I can hurry and send you these DVDs. koborn@ksl.com
Hey, Danny and I are out. Thanks though, and good luck.
Katie, so how exactly does the program work? I have the discs, but no instructions. DO we just use the discs in order or do we choose what we want to do. Sorry this is so late. If you could just let me know the basic instructions I'm sure I can figure it out. Thanks!
I may or may not have stuffed my face tonight, but I have five minutes and counting... Bring it on baby! I don't really know what I'm doing either, but I figure if I'm sweating everyday it's a good start. ;) Take luck...
Kate-
I emailed a schedule and program workbook with instructions. Email me if you didn't receive it (koborn@ksl.com). If you're doing the lean program, start with the Core Synergistics DVD today. If you're doing the classic program, start with the Chest & back plus ab ripper DVD's. So they're not in order of DVD number. You really need a schedule to know what to do.
Post a Comment