Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SG TRI

So Madison and I thought it would be fun to put our P90Xing to good use. We just signed up for the St. George Triathlon (sprint) on May 9, 2009. That gives us 16 weeks to train and get our butts in gear. Kallie and some friends and I did this back in 2004. It was an absolute blast... and made for a fun weekend getaway. We'd certainly love for any of you to join us. SG. TRI website

2 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

Sara and I just signed up for that too....But, uh...I need to learn how to swim....anyone a good swimming teacher?!? I am way excited though. What training schedule are you guys using?

KO said...

I found a training schedule online. I can send it to Sara to share with you guys. My friend is a great swimmer and helped me with my first triathlon. I haven't gone swimming yet, but I hope it's like riding a bike and I can just get back in the groove of it. If you gals ever want to go together, I'm all for it.